Golden City Practical Shooting Club reserves the right to accept or decline any Membership Applications.
Submission of your online Membership Application form does not entitle you to Membership. Membership Applications will be confirmed by the Club Chairman after your Application is accessed and approved by the Club Committee.
- Right of admission to Golden City Practical Shooting Club is reserved.
- Membership Applications will be reviewed by the Committee before final acceptance.
- A "no refund" policy may apply.
- You are not permitted to carry a loaded firearm(s) on the club premises under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Under no circumstances may you handle any firearm(s) at the, or in the parking area, or in motor vehicles.
- Golden City is a member’s only club, you are not permitted to allow any non-member(s) to handle or discharge a firearm on the premises. Failure to comply with this rule may lead to cancelation of your membership.
- No handling of firearms other than on the firing line under instruction of a Range Officer.
- The Range Officer has full command of the range at all times.
- The Range Officer’s decision is final in respect of all matters pertaining to safety and control of the shooting range.
- No firearms may be unpacked and or removed from bags on the range without the Range Officers permission and supervision.
- You may handle your firearm in any designated Safety Area.
- Correct and safe muzzle direction must be maintained at all times.
- Firearms may only be pointed down range or towards the bullet stop.
- You may not handle ammunition in any of the Safety Areas.
- No spectators or unauthorized persons are allowed onto the shooting ranges or stages.
- No alcohol is permitted on the range.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, or any substance or chemical with intoxicating effect will be ordered to leave the range.
- Eye and ear protection are mandatory.
- Cell phones are to be switched off and may not be answered on the firing line.
- The use of tracer ammunition is prohibited on any and all ranges.
- Range times are to be strictly adhered to:
Monday - Saturday 09:00 - 17:00
Sundays and Public Holidays 09:00 - 14:30
You herewith acknowledge that you understand, consider yourself subject to, and are willing to comply with all IPSC rules.
You furthermore acknowledge that you have read, understand, consider yourself subject to, and are willing to comply with all Golden City Practical Shooting Club rules, regulations, as well as terms and conditions of membership.
By using the Range or by being present on the Range, you indemnify and hold blameless the Club, the Club Committee, the Clubs Members, the Range Administration, Organisers, Officials, Assistants Agents, Employees and Sponsors of the activities or events from any claim, action, demand or cost made, or which may be made by any person including your estate and your dependants arising out of your participation, attendance, presence at or use of the Range. You waive and abandon any claim which you may have against any of the aforementioned persons arising from or out of the aforementioned or any other circumstances whatsoever.